The Tracking input box below can be used for a variety of tracking purposes.
Enter BL, container or vessel name below:
By Bill of Lading:
- Track a single BL by entering the numeric portion of your APL Bill of Lading.
- With a HomePort ID, you receive additional shipment details.
- Input examples: 1234567 or 001234567.
- Track a single container by entering the container number including four alphas and six numerics.
- With a HomePort ID, you receive expanded detail, including U.S. Stacktrain movements.
- Input examples: aplu123456 or APLU123456
- Track a vessel by entering all or part of the vessel name.
- Results include the schedule for the next ten port calls and vessel statistics such as vessel age and country of registry.
- HomePort ID Required. Since the 9/11 attacks, in an effort to protect our vessels, we have required a HomePort ID to use Vessel Tracking.
- Input examples: APL China or China